Saturday, December 5, 2009

What should I do for my School Photo Makeup?

I want to do something that's gonna make me look hot. I'm a senior, and I'd really rather not have a dorky ID card again this year. HELP!What should I do for my School Photo Makeup?
try a very natural eyeshadow to help pop your eyes:





for eye colors


Blue: Rich warm browns, warm taupes and soft peaches


Green and Hazel: Golden browns, warm taupes, deep purples, soft peaches and soft violets.


Grey: Charcoal, cool brown and purple.


Brown: Knock yourself out...you lucky women get to wear any color you want!





try these eyeshadows in compliance with your eye color








make sure you take care of any shine by powdering it because the lights make you extra shiny.What should I do for my School Photo Makeup?
The best thing to do is look casual, don't try to look differently than you do on a daily basis. People will remember you how you are daily rather than how hot you were in that picture. My friend went crazy with the makeup and hair and people didn't even recognize her in her picture.
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration