Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup questions, with photos =)?

Just some little makeup question =)





Okay which mascara looks better, this one:





http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w314/these_5_words/Makeup/Maxfactor.jpg





or this one (ingnoring the bit where I messed up and it clumped!):





http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w314/these_5_words/Makeup/Lancome.jpg





Or can you honestly tell no difference? There's about £15 between them so i hope there's a difference... =/





Also, does this eye shadow look okay? or does it look to natural to make a difference? What colour would suit my eyes best?





http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w314/these_5_words/Makeup/Benefit.jpg





I hope the links works... If they don't I'll change them. Thank you!





-x-Makeup questions, with photos =)?
i think the 1st mascara works better for you and the eyeshadow is pretty. I have about the same eyecolor as you and i put on a thin line of light purple eyeliner ( its not as out there as it sounds) and it really makes blue eyes pop. Its also not as noticable as you think it would be.Makeup questions, with photos =)?
well i cant tell which mascara is which because you didnt give a particular function like lash-extending, curling, volumizing, etc... but the shadow looks too natural but it looks good on your lashes.
I think they look the same so use the cheaper one.
i like the second mascara better. but be sure not to put on too much because it really brings out your eyes lashes, and too much of it would look overboard. also, the eyeshadow is good for your brow bone, not the entire lid. for your lid, use colors like brown and blue and light shimmery gold. to get these colors go to www. almay.com. they have eye shadows that really bring out your eye color. they are profesionally coordinated to make your eyes glow!





good luck!
i like the second mascara better, and i LOVE the eyeshadow...what is it, i really really like it.
I like the second one better.
the second one looks thicker, which is better for the night time, but the first one is good for a simple every day look. If the first one is cheaper go for it, and if you want a little more thickness you could always just apply another coat. I really like your eye shadow it's subtle but really pretty!!!
There wasn't a huge difference between the two mascara's, but I liked the second one better. I felt that there was more volume and a little darker. Do you use a eye lash curler? They seem to help my eye lashes a lot.


As far as your eye shadow. I think it's more of a personal preference. I thought it was a little too natural, unless thats the look you are going for. I wear a dark brown every day. Mostly in the upper crease of my lid and then i use a lighter brown all over. But some would say that it's ';too much';. Go with your gut feeling!
I like the second mascara better. And the eyeshadows looks good. :D
I dont think the eyeshadow had an affect on your eye.


you should try for a bit of a darker color.


the mascara's look the same too me.


what mascara i think is really good is the one where you apply that white stuff and then brush it with the black mascara afterwards.


it gives the best effect.
i think the 1 st one
I like #1 best, and yes I like the eyeshadow. :o)
The second mascara looks darker. And that's all the difference I can tell between the two. And the eye shadow you can't even tell your wearing any just a little shimmer.
the first mascara definitly
i think the 1st the deffo..the eyeshadow is nice but gold eyeshadow would look nicer %26amp; bring out your eyes
i like the first mascara it looks better the 2nd is too clumpy looking and the eyeshadow looks very cute and natural i think you need more of a brownish or purpleish color
1st
I wish my eyelashes were as long as yours. The first mascara, i think looks better and the eyeshadow looks good because it's shimmery.
I like the second mascara. and are you even wearing eyeshadow? I can't see it. I think you should use a darker color. Maybe a pink.
i think the mascaras both look the smae the second ones a bit thicker but i would say just pick the cheaper one and as for the eye shadow its very light but i think it looks nice probably not the best choice if your going for a dramatic look but great for casual events, school, or work
i like them both but if i had to decide i would pick the first one and i suggest a brown or light pink eye shadow
I like both... the first one is more %26lt;------that way and the other is ------%26gt; that way. If you don't know what I mean sorry!! But I like them both, I can tell a diifference. I think I like the first mascara


a little better. And I like the eyeshadow. Good Luck!
I like the second mascara. The eye shadow IS a little too natural. Try a little darker and smokier shade.
There's not too much of a difference as far as I can see. So,if you're into a more dramatic look,go with #2 because it is darker. If you want a more natural go with #1. Actually,it won't make too much of a difference if you just go with the cheaper.





As for the eyeshadow,I really like it! It's kind of natural looking,but there's enough shimmer to bring out you're beautiful eyes!





If you want a more dramatic look,I suggest going with a purple-brown color,kind of a plum,because that really brings out green eyes like yours.





Hope this helped~
I like the second mascara. and I like the eyeshadow, it's just gold speckles so it doesn't really make much of a difference, but it looks nice.
I like the second one! And i love the eye shadow, but it is sorta too light to notice. Pretty though! And you have beautiful eyes! lol! Hope this helped!
i like both mascaras.


and i love the eyeshadow.


where did you get it from??


email me --%26gt;Vintage_GlAmx19@yahoo.com
Maxfactor mascara looks alot nicer the eye shadow is just right less is more you want to look nice without looking like you have tried to hard.
i like on the 3rd pic there looks like there is gold on your eyelash. That was pretty, and the second mascara looked betta
The 3d one looks great, that one is beautiful.
Well..The first one was nicely separated. The second one was separated nicely too, but it looked a little smoother and darker, so i liked the second one the best. As for the eyeshadow, it looked really nice on you, it was subtle but eye catching...I think your eyes were green? if so, purple would look awesome on you.. Make sure its not too dark and shimmery ones look the best... hope that helped you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration