Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need ideas (photos) for makeup for elves for halloween...?

My brother is going to be a deranged Christmas elf for halloween. Can anyone give me some photos of the faces of elves? I need to know what an elf looks like so I can figure out a creepy representation of that using makeup. It seems to me that when I look up christmas elves they're all just plain faced. Help?I need ideas (photos) for makeup for elves for halloween...?
You need to get long pointy ears, a long nose, and rotten teeth. Use a darker foundation on his face and hands (Not too much darker than his own tone) Then blush out his cheeks to make them rosie. You can get the prosthetic ears, teeth and nose at any department store. You can spice it up by using a large plastic candy cane from your Christmas stuff. Just paint the red stripe black or use a black ribbon to wrap around the candy cane.I need ideas (photos) for makeup for elves for halloween...?
denisa_victor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OGDrqPO5鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration