Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I get my makeup dark enough for photos & not look slutty?

I have an event this weekend %26amp; there will be photographs - I can't get to MAC beforehand. Any tips or vids to show what to do so I look classy - not the other way around?How do I get my makeup dark enough for photos %26amp; not look slutty?
Sephora.com has a video specifically for doing a smoky/dramatic eye, along with multiple videos that are great!





Red lipstick is classic, not slutty.


To do eye make-up, less is more. Liquid eyeliner is my personal favorite for a dramatic look. A wing tip is always classic. Start at the middle of your eye and do a swift stroke out. you can add some pencil eyeliner to make it thicker/more smokey if you want.


Add on 2-3 coats of mascara for that look.


Don't overdo the eye shadow. do a light color or something subtle, like a pretty kind of demure plum color, a pretty pink, or a subtle brown.





Classic looks use classic palettes-red, black, brows, pinks. Nothing too shocking or too crazy. Simplicity makes the face. Again, check out Sephora's ';How To'; videos


Eyeliner video:http://www.sephora.com/browse/tt/index.j鈥?/a>





Smoky eye:http://www.sephora.com/browse/tt/index.j鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration