Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get my makeup like hers?[photo]?

Her: http://i27.tinypic.com/161cifd.jpg





Me: http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk170/longview2010/uggh.jpg





I like my eyeliner, but people say I wear too much, and I really like the way she does hers.How can I get my makeup like hers?[photo]?
Basically , she does her's a little thicker, but the issue is, yours eyes are different shape than her's. If you want to do it like that, it may not work out. But buy some black eye liner and put it around your eye and a little on the bottom, under your lash line, then smudge it just a little with a q-tip or special smudge eye liner. Good luck.How can I get my makeup like hers?[photo]?
As the other girl said, you wear it the same. You might actually wear a bit less than that girl does. However, I advise not using it on the water line anymore. This will really help it look like you are wearing less (maybe smudge it into the last line instead) and it will keep your eyes more ';open';. Also, your eye shape is different, so even if you were to replicate her makeup exactly, it would look different every time.
you have ABSOLOUTELY gorgeous eyes!!!!!really pretty. and im Quessing some deep black eyeliner on the top and bottom eye and some mascara of course but curl the lashes first.


that is what it looks like to me!!^^
you both wear it the same, but she has a different eye-shape.
U dont wear too much!I love the way you do it!
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration