Saturday, December 5, 2009

Experience with Iman makeup, maybe photos?

Hey!


I'm not using makeup very often, cause I don't find the right colour! I'm an austrian (german) girl with darker skin with yellow undertone! I want to have an natural makeup, which doesn't looks like a mask! Is Iman illuminous the right product? What's about Mary Kay?


Now I found this video ';bronze goddess on youtube - yes she is a beautiful model, but I love this makeup on her!


If I would buy it, I have to buy it in the internet (there is no Iman available in my country ..also no mac) and i don't know whats the right colour for me! Can you help me to choose the right colour - maybe if I give u an foto?





And the most important question isssss.... could u give me a foto from u, wearing this makeup? want to see how it looks like, don't want to buy the wrong product ;)





Thanks %26amp; greetings


Chrisi





ps: sorry for my bad english :DExperience with Iman makeup, maybe photos?
Why don't you go to the Mary Kay website and do a virtual make over you down load a photo of yourself and try different colors even hairstyles. If you don't have a consultant go to marykay.com


http://www.marykay.com/company/aroundthe鈥?/a>Experience with Iman makeup, maybe photos?
I have not experienced this make-up yet, but the best make-up I've used for medium to darker shades of skin is Bobbi Brown.





Everything in her line matches my skin tone amazingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration