Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I make my nose look smaller in photos? (Like when I smile) with makeup or whatever?

I don't have a large nose at all, and people tell me I don't and my nose looks a lot less.. evident in real life, but in photos my nose always looks a lot bigger... i think its the lighting %26amp; just the actual flash that makes me look larger (and it also makes me look a lot paler). what kind of makeup can i use, or techniques? should i ask them to adjust the lighting or should i pose a certain way or something?





thanks :DHow can I make my nose look smaller in photos? (Like when I smile) with makeup or whatever?
I use a grayish tan color eye shadow on the side of my nose for shadowing and it makes a big differnce if you can find the right color. Hope this helps!How can I make my nose look smaller in photos? (Like when I smile) with makeup or whatever?
go to this site it shows u how








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPPJSnReS鈥?/a>





hope this helps
Take a shade or 2 darker powder foundation and sweep it down the sides of yuor nose.It makes your nose appear smaller.
i got my make up done once and what the lady did was she took the eyeliner and put some on my nose. like a short like on the tip and on the sides. not like a big line, just a small mark. then she blended it in and she said it made your nose look smaller and thinner.
Don't have your head down, looking up to the camera. It always makes the nose look a lot longer. Tilt your head slightly upwards. All the above make-up tips are good
Just but red blush on it then smile BIG and that will deffenatly help!
Use blush or bronzer across the top of your nose, avoiding the tip.
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration