Friday, December 11, 2009

What hair/makeup for graduation photo?

Every grad at my school has their photo taken and then it is put on the wall of the school forever. Everyone always looks great in their photos and I'm not sure what I should do to prepare. What kind of make up should I use, and how should I style my hair?What hair/makeup for graduation photo?
I suggest that you just strenghten out you hair and use little or no make up. Only use mascasra and lip gloss. You would look much better that way.What hair/makeup for graduation photo?
Do a hairstyle that is timeless so that you don't look back at it 15 years from now and die laughing.





As for makeup, use sparingly. When you are in high school you still have that beautiful toned skin. Show it off.
i would go with a make up a little darker than your skin because the lights make you look a little lighter. Try taking some picture of yourself with different make up on this will give you a better sense of the color and finish like matte finish so the shine wont show through
I would say do something easy and normal for your hair...probably just leave it down and make sure it stays put.


I would suggest light makeup as too much would look goofy. Maybe a little bit of eyeliner (only on the bottom) and mascara and chapstick(which is essentially like gloss)!
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration