Friday, December 11, 2009

Looking for a website that adds makeup to a photo?

I have a photo of me that I like, but I'd like to give it some eyeliner and maybe touch up the lips a bit, just for an artsy look, I DON'T want to download anything, if you know any sites like this, it would be much appriciated ;)Looking for a website that adds makeup to a photo?
ivillage.com! Under beauty- makeover-o-matic. You have to make a username but it's free and takes a second to make. It's worth it!


AHH it is amazing... you can but all types of makeup on and try on different hair and accessories! It's awesome.





Haha, and I do not work for them :) I just love their site!Looking for a website that adds makeup to a photo?
seventeen.com


it's under beauty salon or something like that.
www.picnik.com
taaz.com =] love that site! cept sometimes it makes my comp. slow so i wouldnt recommend using it that much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration