Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need tips for my makeup ! please help ! and photos too please ! and suggestions !?

i love the emo style and i have emo hair ,


i only use eyeliner and liquid eyeliner , but i need some tips !


thanks!I need tips for my makeup ! please help ! and photos too please ! and suggestions !?
i love the emo/scene style.


just try experimenting with different eyeshadows.


if you don't like colorful eyeshadow, stick to just black.


but don't apply it all the way to your eyebrow, or you will look like a raccoon. :PI need tips for my makeup ! please help ! and photos too please ! and suggestions !?
i am not into emo makeup but ido a good job on my own, i curl may lashes and use a volume mascara on my bottom lashes, then i would use your typical eyeliner and put a flashey grey, platinum color on the inside of your lid and towards the outer end blend in a black shadow, i also use bare minerals for a foundation, it works great. (for eyeshadows go to drugstore.com, and search in makeup the brand e.l.f., they have a colection of 4 black and grey shadows for 1$ and an eyelash curler for 1$, great prices for fantastic products)
Way to many !'s, baaby, ';Emo'; isn't a style so you can't have emo hair and makeup just telling you but what do you want tips on? I (I'm what ';emo's'; look up to) wear bright colors and gray alot.
dont overapply eyeliner. use 2 colors that match [like pink and grey] and do one line on the bottom of your eyelid and then the rest the other color [either way]. and do it evenly.
i love bare minerals, or any mineral foundation make up, its good for your skin, and applies smooth and natural. I use artistry products. I don't want to put my pic up here, but take my work for it.
tips on what?
why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration