Friday, December 11, 2009

What makeup is best for wedding day photos?

I want to avoid looking shiny, unnatural, or washed out. What ingredients or brands are best for radiant looking skin in professional photos?What makeup is best for wedding day photos?
How to look good in photographs with makeup


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips I


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>What makeup is best for wedding day photos?
It's not a bad idea to ask your wedding photographer this. He knows what sort of lighting there will be. The answer depends on whether it's a day wedding or night, indoors under low light or in a hall with fluorescent lights - that all makes a difference.





You need more makeup than the average day, but don't overdo it. Lots of brides overdo it and very few brides can pull off, say, red lipstick.





I'd talk to the photographer about lighting then (and only after you know about lighting) have your makeup professionally done. A pro will know what will work best under various lighting conditions.
Have you ever worn what you anticipated would be a vividly colorful eyeshadow, only to find that under your bathroom lights it looked duller than it did in the pot? Few people realize that in bright artificial light their makeup doesn't pop as much as it does in natural lighting. I put on green shadow and liner once, it looked fine indoors, and as soon as I popped my head out the door my friends asked me to take it off because it was too green.





That said, lighting really does make a difference in what you'll wear. Natural lighting is less forgiving on skin imperfections and tends to reveal any makeup you're wearing as cakey, in my experience, even when done professionally. If you have any sort of swelling or blemishes, it wouldn't be wise to stand directly under a light which will cast shadows down from said trouble spots and emphasize them, which is the last thing a bride would want!





Try watching a wedding show on TLC, I know they sometimes give tips there, or do a google search for wedding day makeup artists - some of them give their tips right on the site if they're not close enough to your home to do the makeup for you. If you don't want to hire a makeup artist, I suggest at least going to a makeup counter at maybe MAC or Nordstrom's and telling the lady there you don't know what to wear for your wedding. She will help you find what looks best on you. You do have to apply makeup a little heavier for it to register on camera, so keep that in mind, but don't apply it so you look like a clown.





My never-fail go-to's are black liner on the rims of my eyes, a coat of clear mascara, a coat of black or brown mascara, concealer to blot out any imperfections, a light dusting of powder to keep shine away from an oily face, and a touch of lip gloss. I might recommend false lashes though instead of mascara, because if you can find natural looking ones, they are definitely better than anything in a tube, and you can take them off or cry without worrying your face will end up covered in black smudges.
I cannot tell you that, but I can tell you I used Merle Norman for my wedding day and it was a disaster. I looked like a ghost
concealer, powder, waterproof mascara, translucent powder, and a bit of lipstick. But make sure you look natural. You dont want your makeup to overpower your dress.
good make up starts with good skin. i don't care what make up you use or how expensive it is, if your skin is in no condition to handle it, you won't get the look you desire.





facials are to be had NO later than two weeks before your wedding, because sometimes they cause you to break out. during a facial, all the impurities in your skin are brought to the surface, hence the occasional blemish. not everyone ends up breaking out, but why risk it?





get on a good skin care regimen, and if you decide to have your make up done for you by an artist, schedule a practice round one or two weeks before, so you can meet, she can talk to you about colors, what you like, what you don't, etc....most studios actually require a consultation and a run through, but just in case they don't, it'd be a good idea for you to request one.





you'll be glad you did. and, just as a side note, if this is more involved than you wanted to get, you can almost fake this look using mineral makeup. just shop around. it doesn't have exactly the same effect...nothing looks as good as honest to goodness healthy skin, but, it's a close second.
Have you heard of bare Minerals? That's what i tried 5 years ago when i got married and I'm still using it now. I really Love it. I get so many compliments on my skin since I've been using it. It's like I'm not wearing any make-up at all and it looks very natural, you don't have to worry about shining because they have a product called mineral veil it helps keep down the shine.
I would go to a cosmetoligist for my make-up for that special day and be sure that she understands what you are looking for when you book the appointment. I use bare escentials that is all powder and never look shiny. Hope you have a great wedding, that is the biggest priority. Good Luck Hope this helps
use face powder and natural makeup,like you can use brown lip sticks or red....you have to use all natural colours but dont wear clothes of natural colour.
Iwould go to a professional make up artist and get airbrushed. I have had this done many times for special occations and it is great. If done right it looks totally natural and not cakey. unfortunately I didn't know about it in time for my wedding or else I would have had it done for my big day. I highly reccommend the airbrushing it last about 12 hrs and doesn't come off only with soap %26amp; water %26amp; covers everything!!
I would go to a professional salon or makeup artist to get the answer to this question. They can then evaluate your features and see what to use. I would also go through different wedding books and magazines to find a look that you like and see if that can be duplicated with your skin tone %26amp; features.
You should go to the salon .Many professional maker know how make you look beautiful or radiant in wedding.
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration