Saturday, December 5, 2009

Canadian Passport Photos Rejected?...Hair/Makeup?

I have read all the specifications on the government site however it does not mention makeup or hair. I'd like to know if anyone had their passport photo rejected due to bangs or lipstick etc. I normally wear my hair down with bangs and I wear makeup. I'm wondering about the lip-gloss because of shine, maybe I should use a matte lipstick and will I have to pin back my bangs? I have been told by many people that they had to take off their makeup.





Canadian experiences only please and thank you.Canadian Passport Photos Rejected?...Hair/Makeup?
The Canadian government specifications for passports say nothing about makeup or hair, other than the fact that your face cannot be obscured.





If you normally wear bangs, you can keep them. It might be a good idea to wear matte lipstick, as they do have several references to avoiding shine or reflections in the photos.





More info:


http://www.ppt.gc.ca/cdn/photos.aspx?lan鈥?/a>Canadian Passport Photos Rejected?...Hair/Makeup?
I didn't have any problems regarding hair and make-up but they are very fussy about your facial expression. You can't even have a hint of a smile - mine almost got denied because my lips were slightly parted.
Wear your hair as you do in every day life and just cut back on the makeup if you are concerned.
Mine was rejected just because of a little shadow below the ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration