Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you feel euuwww when you see your younger photos? the clothes, hair, makeup, etc etc?

my worst is this photo of 8/9 years old me with a HUGE bow on my head! and don't get me started with the clothes i wore.. euuww... those good old days..Do you feel euuwww when you see your younger photos? the clothes, hair, makeup, etc etc?
When I look at old pictures I practice the art of denial.





';Hey, who was that snot-nose brat wearing plaid high-water pants? I don't remember him from the neighborhood.';Do you feel euuwww when you see your younger photos? the clothes, hair, makeup, etc etc?
YA!! Me and my sisters love looking and just laughing, we looked like such nerds.
Gives me a good laugh. It's good reminiscing.
On the contrary, it makes me so sad I can't even look at them.


The past for me is far more beautiful I was so sweeeeeeeeeet and innocent!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration