Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get my eye makeup to look like Hilary Duff in this photo?

http://hduffworld.com/gallery/displayima鈥?/a>





I love her eyelashes. I can never get it to give off that effect.How can I get my eye makeup to look like Hilary Duff in this photo?
its hard to tell but it looks like white eye liner.





try fake lashes or,


mascara but only the top and light coat; possibly brown.








just go light on everything.





How can I get my eye makeup to look like Hilary Duff in this photo?
Get your eyelashes permed. It makes them thicker, and curlier.





This way you have the effect for a few months without worrying trying to get the effect.





If not, heat your eyelash curler, then ply mascara. Don't use a top liner.
Looks like eyeliner on the top lid, and she seperates the lashes. You can get them put on like that too.
fake eyelashes, eyeliner, mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration