Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there a good photo editor that will allow me do my makeup only?

i was hoping that it will let me make my eye make up look darker and same fr the rest.please help me if you any photo edtors specifically for makeup thanks alot.Is there a good photo editor that will allow me do my makeup only?
adobe photoshop is amazing at things like that but like you didnt want, its not specific for makeup. it can do it very well though.


MakeUp Pilot 2.00 is what your are looking for. this MakeUp Pilot software is a portrait software that allows to do makeup directly on your photos. It helps you to quickly and easily remove small defects on your skin.





hope i have helped :)Is there a good photo editor that will allow me do my makeup only?
paint.net! It's a free photo editor and works very well. I think it's better than Adobe. Just Google paint.net and it should be right at the top. You can also download it at download.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration