Friday, December 11, 2009

Hair and makeup tips for me (photos included)?

In these pictures I am wearing eyeliner (liquid on the top, pencil on the bottom), mascara, and a bit of tinted lip balm... but I want to do something different with my makeup.





I also want to try something new with my hair. I've tried bangs before, but I can never find a kind that looks good on me.





Sorry about the second picture... it's kind of scary, I know. lol





http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll238鈥?/a>


http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll238鈥?/a>Hair and makeup tips for me (photos included)?
Please do not delete this! It took me forever to write!





Hair:





1. Curl your hair with a straightening iron





2. To do this, simply wrap a section of your hair around a straightening iron. Wait 5-10 seconds.





3. Undo the iron, and run fingers through hair.





4. Do this throughout your hair





5. Pull up your bangs in a little ';bump'; on your head. Secure with bobby pins





6. To finish this look, apply scrunching spray. (I recommend Aussie!)





This will give you a beachy texture!





Make-Up:





NIGHT LOOK!





1. Apply a blue color to your eyelids. (Not too dark!)





2. Wear a little eyeliner on your bottom lashes only.





3. Put on black mascara





4. Apply a little clear lip gloss





DAY LOOK!





1. Apply a shimmery gold color on your eyelids.





2. Apply an eggplant color or black eyeliner





3. Wear a tinted lip balm or clear lip gloss





4. Apply black mascara





Good Luck! Hope this helped! :DHair and makeup tips for me (photos included)?
I think you should get a more visually interesting haircut. I think you would look beautiful with a bob. Is your hair naturally straight? You can do virtually any style...Try an edgy bob, shoulder length hair, just google hairstyles and look through magazines. Get layers as well to create depth. Also, part your hair to the side. For makeup, I would say keep the eyeliner a little more subtle and apply ONLY to the middle to outside lashline. Always keep your lips moisturized..use lip balm. Try some lip gloss. I also think you can make your skin more lively with a little blush...





Also, mascara would look nice. You could also fill in your eyebrows. I think they would look nicer shaped with a nice arch. But basically, for the everyday look:





1. lip balm and/or lip gloss


2. concealer for dark circles/zits (optional)


3. a little eyeliner, maybe in brown for your case (more natural)


4. a subtle hue of peachy pink for blush


5. eyelash lengthening mascara in a dark brown or brown (black seems to clash with your coloring, match your eyeliners and mascaras with your natural eyebrow/eyelash color.
Okay, so your hair is long, straight and brown. I'm guessing curling it would be a hassle, so I would suggest giving it a cut. There's a picture below of what it would sort-of look like:


http://beauty.about.com/od/photosmediumh鈥?/a>


I think this haircut is gorgeous, and because you have such pretty straight hair, it would look great on you. As for your makeup, you seem to be pretty natural and fair skinned. I think that a subtle green or light pink eyeshadow would still hold onto you natural look and still step it up a little. You should keep the brown eyeliner, but put it as close to your eyelash line as you can on your lids (the top, not bottom). A dark brown mascara would be great, and a pink gloss that isn't too shiny would be very pretty. Blush/powder is optional. Hope I helped!
EYES:


Eyeshadow: I think you should wear a light eyeshadow that matches the color of your outfits...like if it was a blue outfit wear light blue, green outfit wear light green...and if the outfit is red or any color that wouldn't be good as an eyeshadow color just wear light brown or a goldish color.


Eyeliner: I wouldn't wear eyeliner if I were you...It makes eyes look smaller instead of wider and more open.


Mascara: Just regular black would work fine.


FACE:


I think you would look really pretty if you wore blush...but not too much.


LIPS: That tinted lip balm looks fine, also a clear or light pink lip gloss would look nice too.


HAIR: I think you would look really cute in side bangs and some layers.


P.S. I was looking for a pic of hair with side bangs and layers but i couldn't find a nice one, sorry.


Hope this helps! :]



Okay, so I have a thing with partings down the middle. To me, they are hideous (Of course SOME people can pull it off) Keyword; SOME. Okay so get layers and definitely get either a side sweep or bangs. I suggest you get your hair a bee-you-tea-full mocha color and as for makeup, you are young. I'd say shimmery (dark if you are looking for a rougher look), eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. One of my secrets are that I put lets say a glittery silver color on my eyelid, then get this gold lip shimmer and apply it to my eyelids. (: It makes it really metallic looking and hot.





xoxox


ARA
give your hair a dramatic, choppy layers cut. wear mascara, and use pencil eyeliner on the top AND bottom (i suggest a kohl type, or black or maybe even brown). try a more dramatic lip color


thats about it:)


mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I would go with side sweeping bangs with a longer graduated A-line hair cut...also some work on your eyebrows, thinner (but not too thin) with more of a defined arch...
lipgloss,pink eyeshadow,brown mascara and eyeliner.
i just look at your acne, no offence your cute, but thats all im staring at. but i dont know you so dont take it personally.
omg u would look so good if u got ur hair cut!


about, maybe shoulder length or shorter and added some side bangs!



if i were u i wld get layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration