Friday, December 11, 2009

Can anybody tell me how to do my makeup like this? : http://www.flickr.com/photos/33832220@N06/3598242498/?

A lot of people tell me I look like Demi Lovato's twin. So... I want to do my make up like she does hers on that perticular picture.Can anybody tell me how to do my makeup like this? : http://www.flickr.com/photos/33832220@N06/3598242498/?
You need to get some black eye liner and get it as close to your eye as you can without physically puncturing your eye. Get a bronze eye shadow and apply completely around your eye. Then use a rich black mascara and if you need to you can curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler. Get some Hot pink lipstick and possibly a light pink gloss to plump your lips. I hope I could help!Can anybody tell me how to do my makeup like this? : http://www.flickr.com/photos/33832220@N06/3598242498/?
put on eyeliner on top and bottom, put light brown eyeshadow on your lid, get dark pink lipgloss, fake eyelashes, fill your eyebrows in with brown pencil, and get your picture uber photoshopped.
that's just a pretty nude look with a bold lip


Use black mascara and liner


try a bronze, brown eyeshadow, and a hot pink lip





that lipstick looks like ';girl about town'; from MAC
Look up Make up Geek, she give really good video tutorials! She can help you.
mascara


black eyeliner


pink lipstick and abit of sheer gloss


idk the application process
Big bushy eyebrows, lots of dark eyeliner and ugly pink lipstick should do the trick.
Poser much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration