Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need help with my makeup (photos).?

This is me, but I need help with which kinds of makeup would suit me. Any photos of celebs wearing makeup that would look okay on me, or any tips?? thanks bunches lol x





http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii68/鈥?/a>





http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii68/鈥?/a>





http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii68/鈥?/a>











And I think maybe my makeup is not mature enough x x x


Help would be great! x





Also, what should I do with my hair!? thank you x





I need help with my makeup (photos).?
You are very pretty, and I think a more natural look would work wonderfully with your skin %26amp; eyes. Use a brown eyeliner %26amp; eyeshadow - it will really make those blue eyes pop! You do have some redness (as a very fair woman, I sympathize). I would use some primer, then some tinted moisturizer (or just mix moisturizer with foundation immediately before putting it on). This will even out your skin tone, and with the moisturizer in it, it looks more dewey and natural. Then, just a slick of gloss or lip balm. Concealer if you need it. Good luck! BTW, I really like your hair as is. You are quite lovely!I need help with my makeup (photos).?
Go to your local Belk or if you have a large makeup store you can go there. At Belk go to either Mac or Clinique counter and they will do your make up for free and they use a chart to give you the right type of products and cleansers. After they do your make up they will tell you what products they used to then you can buy them.
it looks like ur kinda red and pale so first try some over up thatll hide break outs, then some fondation but have a pro match ur shade then some bronzer make sure its even then some blush and then some browns for the eyes and a little liquid eyeliner on ur top lid





hope i helped!
your hair cut it in to layers and highlight it


for make up you need a foundation and bronzer you need darker eye make up try like a dark brown eyeshadow black eyeliner and use lash blast mascara it works really good
brown hair look good on u.and blue eye make up with pink lips i dont get it.i really donno abt make up but told u my view.hope itll help.and ur a gud lukin girl go for the best.
layer ur hair and maybe get some darker highlights and maybe some brown eyeliner for ur complexion and light pink lipgloss and eyeshadow
your make up in the third picture looks pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration