Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do I look bad without makeup (photos)?

I hate to say it, but I'm one of those girls who feels very self-conscious when I don't wear make up. I'm naturally pale, so I feel without makeup I look very washed out and tired. I even feel embarassed sometimes to be around my boyfriend when I'm not wearing any; he says it doesn't make a difference to him either way, but I don't believe it. Honestly, don't I look very washed out without any?





http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilanaco85/Do I look bad without makeup (photos)?
coming from a person that wears makeup all of the time,I think that you are very beautiful without the make-up.Do I look bad without makeup (photos)?
I used to feel the exact same way as you and i would never leave my house without any makeup at all and one day i got minor burns on the side of my face so i had to stop wearing makeup for about two weeks. and everyone at school started complimenting me about how good i look without it and that im more noticeable. So now i don't wear makeup a couple of days a week and its feels good to let my face breathe.





I think you're beautiful without any makeup you have a very nice face!





and ive asked alot of guys about girls wearing makeup and they say they like the natural beauty underneath the makeup.





i hope i helped!
Was one of those pictures w/ makeup? I can't even tell. Light skin is beautiful! I hate going anywhere without make up but my friends say I look just as good without and my skin is worse than yours! Maybe just blush and lip gloss is a good happy medium. You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you any different. Your boy friend did a good job at realizing that when he said it makes no difference to him. Few boys do such a good job at realizing their girl's beauty, don't cover it up with foundation and powder like I do.
You look really good!! In the second photo you have kind of got bags under your eyes - nothing a tiny dab of conealer wouldn't solve. You look so great without make up - I don't think you even need to use any, your skin looks almost flawless!





That said, I think EVERYONE looks a bit better with a slick of eyeliner :P
You look gorgeous without makeup you don't look washed out at all. I believe you don't need makeup. But if you don't feel comfortable without makeup just a little like a mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss so you can feel confident.
your a very attractive woman with or without makeup. if you feel self conscious its going to bring your mood down, and its eventually going to get annoying to your boyfriend. just wear make up, its not that hard to put on and then you wont have to feel bad about yourself.
I couldn't tell which if either of the pictures you had make-up on. You look good to me. Then again I like women with very pale skin.
wow, no way! you're really pretty. you have natural beauty. haha, how cliche was that!? anyways.. im sure you look good with too. (:
You look really pretty without make-up.
I think you look fine


Im like you, self concious of my pale skin! But i think you look fine without make up!
Oh gosh no you look fine ;)
you dont look bad without makeup but you do look better with makeup
like the others said, you have natural beauty.


you're very pretty :)
You look okay with out makeup ! =]
umm. no you have the kind of face that looks better natural..
not at all
i think u look better without it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration