Friday, December 11, 2009

Too much makeup for day time (photos)?

I've never been told i wear to much makeup or, i've never really even thought it, until recently. I started putting my makeup on and i wasn't done until 20 minutes later. In your honest opinon do i wear to much make up? If so what do you think i should do to change it.





- primer, tinted lotion and bronzer


- primer, eye shadow, liquid liner, pressed powder liner, purple eye shadow, gold eye shadow, brown eye shadow, gold eye shimmer, and mascara


- lip gloss





btw i'm seventeen if that matters?





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/l鈥?/a>


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/l鈥?/a>Too much makeup for day time (photos)?
i don't think you wear too much makeup at all


even the makeup you do wear, looks very natural so you can barely tell


i think your eyeshadow%26amp;liner looks really cute though :)Too much makeup for day time (photos)?
Hi,


Let me start by saying that you are a gorgeous girl. I loved the first picture. I am a Professional makeup artist and know that makeup looks lighter in pictures compared to in person look. My personal choice is to wear light makeup i.e Tinted lotion, bronzer, natural eyeshadow, mascara and khol line with nude lips. You can always add color in the evening.


The basic rule is if you are using color on your eyes then keep your cheeks and lips natural and vice versa...


i hope this helps :)


-T
It's more than I wear and I am 17 too.


but I take about twenty mintues to do mine too.





moisturizer, concealer, then a foundation powder.





curl lashes, mascara( this is what takes me that longest)





then I usually darken my eyebrows with a brow powder, and add some natural looking lip gloss.








you don't look like you wear too much, it just sounds like a lot. I would probably wear about the same amount too, but I like to have a natural look.
It looks great but you wear a lot for everyday. Face is fine and lip gloss is a definite. But you don't really need that much eye stuff. All the shadows are a lot. You don't want to wear a lot of makeup everyday and then when you go out or have prom or something, look exactly the same.
Dame it sounds like a lot but you make it look like a little I think your makeup looks nice and natural but is it all really necessary I mean you look like there is so little I don't think that long list is necessary but hey you do a good job making it look natural.
No, I think it looks great. I am not a big fan of eyeliner during the day, though. I prefer just heavy mascara. But that's just what I like.





BTW You are beautiful!!!! Gorgeous eyes.
Wow, you are beautiful!!


That isn't too much at all!! It looks really pretty, and you used the perfect amount of eyeliner to make your eyes really stand out!!





It's amazing!! Don't change anything!
A little less gloss, but other than that you look great





Try a greenish or bluish shade of eyeshadow, or an amber one.
it looks good just a little less gloss and a little less liner and you will look even better
It looks good.


You know your wearing to much make-up when it takes you 45 minutes to get it on.
omg that is not nearly as much make up as i wear lol


besides i think it really suites you! =]


dont change a thing
u have a lot of products lol, but the finished look doesnt look overdone at all very pretty eye makeup! ur very prety btw!
Nope it's fine.


You look gorgeous.
it looks fine. but it might be expensive, i dunno.
You look fine!!!!! Very pretty!!! =D
its fine somepeople wear way more
thats not too much at all, its barely any.



i think it looks fine, not over-done at all.
your fine, the way you do your eyes is pretty
lol its fine thats how much i wear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration