Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it worth it to get my makeup done professionally for grad photos?

I'm getting grad photos done in a month or so and some of my friends are getting their makeup done professionally for about $40-50. I was wondering if I should do it too or if I should just do it myself?


Just asking for another person's opinion 'cause I can't really make up my mind whether I should or not.


Thanks. =)Is it worth it to get my makeup done professionally for grad photos?
Yes! do it! it is a moment, a picture that will last forever!Is it worth it to get my makeup done professionally for grad photos?
no question about it. if you can look your best, do it.
i wouldn't, unless you aren't comfortable doing your own makeup. you may end up not liking the look, plus i always believe that you shouldn't look too different in your pics than what you normally look like; you don't want to look back on the pics and feel like they don't look like you.
Well i think if uve got the money- why not!?


But if u dont then make sure u buy things in advance and know wot ur'll be wearing so uve got a couple of wks 2 pratice and know wot colours u will b using.
It's worth getting your hair done. I'm obsessive over my make up, and the lady who did mine did a horrible job!! If you don't do your makeup everyday it might be worth it.
just go to macy's or another department store and have them do it or show you how to do it.





it wont cost a lot, or it may be free.





but it will look like you got it professionaly done.


=]
I would. At Macy's where I live, the Mac and Clinique counters will do your whole face if you buy certain products. I think you have to buy like $40 dollars or a certain amount of product. If you buy stuff like powder and gloss (or lipstick) then you can touch up when you're at the studio. I think Sephora may also provide the same services, I saw someone get their prom makeup one time, but I'm not too sure what the ';catch'; is.





The only reason why I would say to get it done professionally is that under the lights of the studio, and the cameras, regular makeup you wear, may not be enough even though it looks like you have it on in your bathroom.





I hope this helps in your decision.
Why pay? You can go to Victoria's Secret, Merle Norman,some Dept. stores and get a free makeup job. Have done it several times for special pictures. Just make your picture appointment late in the day so you have time to slip into the store when they are not busy and get it done. If not ask a friend who is real good at applying makeup to do it for you, they are usually willing to have someone to practice on and don't forget beauty schools that teach makeup applying, they do it for a small price. Good Luck, have fun and God Bless, Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration