Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know where I can find a timeline for makeup photos from the 1920's to the present?

I am participating in a makeup competition and the theme will be past trends in makeup. We have to create a look from the past, but we wont be told what decade until we get there. I need to study from the 1920's to present day, so that I can be prepared. Does anyone know any good sites with a timeline of photos?Does anyone know where I can find a timeline for makeup photos from the 1920's to the present?
I got some good pics for almost every decade.... the adclassix site has a few hidden gems in some fashion ads... I didn't check houskeeping ads but that may work too. For 1980 and 90s (or if you want more pictures) I suggest even googling ';1980 makeup'; under the image section, or even ';1980 hairstyles...'; so yeah, check it out, hope it helps.Does anyone know where I can find a timeline for makeup photos from the 1920's to the present?
this is a great website for the 20's, 30's and 40's makeup. check it out, it's awesome :)


http://www.return2style.de/amimakup.htm
Did you ever try e-mailing a makeup company? Or maybe look in the library,they may have books about it and you could photo copy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration