Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are the best brands of makeup for a photo shoot?

I am just starting out in modeling and while I really appreciate makeup artists, I want to start doing my own makeup. I want to be able to get my own ideas and well, kind of sell myself a little better. What's the best brands of makeup to use? Is Smashbox really all that great or is there better?What are the best brands of makeup for a photo shoot?
MAC really is the best because all of their shadows, cheek colors, lip colors, etc are so highly pigmented that they are great to blend, easy to apply, fun to layer, and will show up true in the photograph. I help out a friend who is a photographer on styling a lot, and the makeup I use on the models is is 90% MAC, and the rest is Smashbox, Nars, Chanel, Too Faced, and Urban Decay. Let me tell you though, you really can't beat Maybelline Great Last mascara!What are the best brands of makeup for a photo shoot?
Use Photogenic by Lancome it is made to look good in any light! I LOVE it it makes you flawless!!!
NAO is being used by several models, as well as several Miss America contestants. Lots of bold colors, as well as more ';classic'; looks.





http://www.naocosmetics.com
Definitely MAC. I believe it was originally created for photoshoots. The brand has some makeup that might be a bit heavy for everyday wear, but can make your skin look flawless in front of a photo lens.
Good for you in the modeling business! I've heard that maybellene (sp?) and clinique are very good brands of makeup.
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
mac or Channel, my favorite LANCOME
mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration