Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quick im a in the making - makeup artist and im doing my first real photo shoot please help im nervous?

ok i want to be a makeup artist and ive agreed to do a trade for photos


which is great cuz i need profesional shots


ive done makeup for other people but ive never delt with a real model before and a real photo shoot


im kinda nervous


can any makeup artist tell what to expect and how to handle this? this is the girl http://www.modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=826465 she said were doing a clean look then a dramatic eye look later and we may be doing blak and white photos i guess im just nervous


Quick im a in the making - makeup artist and im doing my first real photo shoot please help im nervous?
Ok just relax.





I remember my first photo shoot. I was so nervous but I got through it and now I love it.





When you arrive expect to be given a certain amount of time for each look.





Just remember to do all of the basics.





Ill give it in point form to refresh your memory


- Skin care (cleanse, tone,moisturise)


- Primers (face, eye and lip)


- Foundation


- Concealer


- Powder to set


- Contouring


- Blush


- Eyeshadows


- Eyeliner


- Mascara


- Lashes


- Lip liner


- Lipstick/Lipgloss





Just remember not to stress and most of all have fun with it. Remember to talk to the model to make sure she's comfortable an happy with your work.





Have heaps of fun =) email me if you need more adviceQuick im a in the making - makeup artist and im doing my first real photo shoot please help im nervous?
I guess i would be nervous too! But everyones nervous! Like when i showed the picture of my bestie i drew and sowed her, what would she think!? But she loved it and i was so relieved! And when i do a piano concert, whould i stuff up? No i was just fine! And i got an applause in the end! When its over you would probably think, ';why was i nervous?'; Because you would have went so well! Good Luck! But i bet you won't need it!!!
You'll be great. Don;t drink too much coffee though or else you might poke her eye.,
You will be fine. TRUST YOURSELF!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration