Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you could apply my makeup, what would you do? (Photo)?

I'm fifteen years old.





If you could apply my makeup, what would you do?


Give me some ideas.


I love playing around with makeup, and I like to try new things.





http://a413.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima…If you could apply my makeup, what would you do? (Photo)?
your a really pretty girl, i wouldnt do much...just maby some bronzer, a little bit of blush, mascara and lip gloss.If you could apply my makeup, what would you do? (Photo)?
first eyeliner on the top and bottom of your eyes. try some skin colored eyeshadow to put on ur eyelids. fondation if u use that stuff. some pinkish lip gloss that can pump up your lips and make them shine. and to get guys to want them. some mascara to bring your eyes out and make guys look at them. but not to dark to make u look emo...unless u r. u could try to put a really light red/pink blush around your eyes to make them look pretty. my aunt is a make up artist and gives me these tips all the time


good luck!!!
OMG! You're so pretty! I'd do minimal things to your face.. your features already pop.





I'd line the top lashes with a dark blue or slate gray liner, and (obviously) use mascara. I'd apply a nude eyeshadow to the entire lid.





I'd use a really neutral / bronzing cheek color, and highlight the brow and cheek bone





THEN... a super bright lip color... super glossy...
Dont wear alot of make up, you really dont need it but if you wanted to wear makeup maybe you whould wear some peach blush, and mascara, and maybe some lip gloss. You dont really need any make up anyway becaue you have such beautiful skin and eyes.
i think bottom/top liquid eye liner with slight wing, tan shimmery eyeshadow, Loreal voluminous mascara, light pink VS Beauty Rush lip gloss
smokey eyes, a lot of black mascara....some bronzer, and light pink or nude lips
ur just fine without
use bare minerals


its healthy


and makes you look very pretty
lots of thickening and lengthening mascara.


a mild line of eyeliner on the bottom and fairly thick eyeliner on the top.
WOW u are soo pretty =) u could be a model =) u look so natural..





i would give u black eyeliner. and put on some blush to make your cheeks rosy and then i would, put some white eyeshadow on your whole eyelid then near the eyelashes i would apply a bit of blue or any colour u like on yourself and then put some pink lip gloss to make it shimmer =) and your all set to go to the mall don't apply stuff too dark tho because u want a natural look :D
you have very pretty eyes. some eyeliner, mascara. some light blush for your cheeks.. a light lip liner and some gloss. you'll look fantastic!
I'd go with a nice mascara(Rimmel Londons Lash Maxxx %26amp; Cover Girls Lash Blast are two I'd reccomend), and it looks like you have blue eyes judging by the picture? If so, I'd look into the Almay collection made specifically for blue eyes...I've gotten it before since I have blue eyes too, and it gives a very pretty and natural look but still makes your eye color ';pop';. A shiny clear lip gloss looks good on anyone, so I'd go with that as well.
If I were you I wouldn't do anything too drastic as you have a really pretty face and you don't need much. A really pretty ';smoky eye'; would be really pretty, just don't over-do it. And keep the rest of the face pretty toned down. Maybe a light wash of color on your cheeks and either gloss or a nude color on your lips.
I actually think at this age you shouldn't apply too much makeup. Anyways, you look great without makeup. But, since you like to play around, I think you will look great with a little bit of blue eye shadow and sparkles on the eye lids. For the lips, I would just keep it natural with a glossy red or pink.
i would put on my face
wow your beautiful, thats coming from another 15 year old :D.





but yeah, maybe like something to make your eyes and eyelashes to like stand out, masscara would probably just work.
you look good without makeup =)


but since you like playing around with makeup, try some blush (find a color tht suits yu well) and play with eyeliner not to much tho
I would put some baby pink eyeshadow on your lids and black mascara for your lashes, I'd powder your forehead , nose and chin and put some rosey blusher on the apple of your cheeks and then just a touch of clear lip gloss on your lips..
you're pretty use some Bare minerals or some bronzer so you're not too pale
You are crazy pretty....





I would do a complementing blush, legnthening mascara, and lipgloss. Don't listen to people when they say you are too pale, you look very ice princess-y and you shouldn't change it. Are you Icelandic or something?
OMG u look like aly out of aly and aj ur really pretty but u should use light foundation and a medium colored eyeshadow a pink lip would look fine
wow, you're pretty. to make your eyes stand out, you should apply a golden tone, or whatever is the opposite of your eye color. add eyeliner, and a good mascara (i recommend maybelline xxl). even out your skin tone a bit, then add a light pink lipgloss, to make your lips pop. fix your eyebrows a bit, and add a very little amount of reddish-brown blush. glitter would also greatly compliment your face. i hope this helps you a little bit.
WOW you're so pretty you don't need any makeup.
try shadows that they say go well with green eyes like diff shades of green and some purples. I love to do make up, and I would put a silver shadow, onyx or dark gray liner on top lid, and make your eyelashes long and volumous on the top and hardly any mascara on the bottom lashes. I would go with a nice blush that looks good with your skintone, and the same for lips.
WOW you are so gorgeous girlie! you dont even need any!


but if were to do anything, i would say dont do any eyeliner. maybe apply a light pastel color, like light blue or purple, to your eyes


maybe light pink lip gloss. aliiitttle bit of blush. and voila.
You are super pretty!!! I really wouldnt want to do much to you...Maybe add a little eyeliner, and mascara to make your eyes pop more! Maybe a little eyeshadow. No certain color, I think you can pull off any color! A light lip closs and very little light blush. I really like the smokey look on some girls. I think that it would look really good on you too! For 15 years old I cant believe how much older you look without tons of make-up on your face!
get eyebrows done, put on some coral lip gloss, put on some blush peach or coral, and put on some grey eyeshadow to get smoky eyes, black mascara and eyeliner. dont worry it wont make you lood emo. put on a top coat for the lip gloss ,,clear,,,, thats it
UGLY W----
i'd put all the make-up on my boot and scissors kick you in the face.
I would cover your face with a darker shade and give you Latina features because white features are unatractive.
tanning stuff your a bit pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration