Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Need makeup to stand out in photo?

hey y'all! i was wondering if any of you could help. tomorrow i'm going to be taking a couple pictures of myself %26amp; friends, and i was wondering what makeup i should wear to make my facial features stand out?





everytime i try to take pictures, nothing really stands out. i want my eyes to stand out and my lips to be noticeable. are there certain colors that can be used? or do i just put on a lot more than i usually would?





i dont need like brand names or anything, i just need colors or how to apply makeup, etc.





thank you so much! :)Need makeup to stand out in photo?
A good way for your eyes to stand out is to have them looking smoky, not like racoon eyes. You can do this applying whatever color eyeshadow you like, followed by applying eyeliner ( I prefer liquid=ALMAY BLACK) on both the bottom and top rims. also apply mascara to both the bottom and top lashes to make it extra smokey.


Lipgloss, always go for colors that brings out ur skin color, like bright summery colors, maybe a peach, raspberry or fuscia and even hot pink.Need makeup to stand out in photo?
just do eyeliner at the top and bottom of your eyes, extra mascara. a trick to make eyelashes look bigger is to keep drawing withthey eyeliner at the end of the eye.. dont really know how yo explain it.. but it makes you look like you have cat eyes kinda.
If you can afford it, have your make up done professionally. I did. And my pictures were gorgeous! That was 20 years ago, and I'm still very proud of my high school pics. That was a great investment.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration