Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup tips? Photo included.?

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr198鈥?/a>





I know how to apply everyday makeup, but it I'm always scared I'll go overboard, so I under-apply. (i.e. in this picture, I felt like I looked too made-up, when all I had was blush and a touch of lipstick). I want enough to actually enhance my features (mostly eyes), but nothing bright or sparkly.





I'd love to get some tips for my skin/eye/hair color and deep set eyes, so that my eyes ';pop'; while still looking natural.


Also, anything to minimize a long nose?





Thanks!Makeup tips? Photo included.?
I've heard that you minimize noses that the trick is in shading. I think using a bronzer or eye shadow that's slightly darker than your skin/foundation color works best. Applying, with a brush, on the tip of your nose and also underneath, because it creates a shadow effect making your nose look shorter. Shading is kind of tricky if you're not too experienced with applying make up.





I'm also tan with dark hair and I always like bronzes and browns and golds against brown eyes. It's really subtle against the skin tone, but still looks great. It's hard, at least for me, to get color to really show up because of my tan skin - so try dabbing a tiny bit of vasoline on your lids first. Those neutral tones will probably be good for you, starting out, because they're not too crazy. Once you're used to wearing make up you should try purples or deeper/rich pinks, because those bring out brown eyes.Makeup tips? Photo included.?
You have amazing features....but I know what you meant. Strong camera lighting washes golden tones from skin. Use warmer colors on cheeks and lips and for contouring.





If I were you, I just go OTT with your eyes but go easy with your lips. There is nothing wrong with your nose, it is quite proportionate to your overall face structure.





You can go wrong with dark blue, brown or purple for eyes. You might want to add sparkle to your eyes for evening/dinner/indoor by trying to add a little bit of glitter effect. It makes such a different inside and outside of photo shoot.
A couple of miles a week on a treadmill will work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration