Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is my eye makeup good for a day look (photo)?

I'm kind of crap at deciding what's appropriate for daytime eye makeup; i like to keep it minimal and neutral but still looking like i put effort into it. Judging from the photo, do you think I could do more or less with my daytime eye look? Any advice greatly appreciated!





http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilanaco85/Is my eye makeup good for a day look (photo)?
its ok but i cant really see itIs my eye makeup good for a day look (photo)?
I think your eyes stand out alot so natural or minimal eyeshadow is good. I think if you were to wear makeup that is darker or just a heavier coat of it, the eyeshadow will stand out more than your eyes and for a daytime look, i don't think that is what you're going for. Your eyes are beautiful so you want to compliment them, rather than compliment your eyeshadow.
It think it is good. Personally i wouldn't put to much on either. Maybe you could put a little more eyes shadow? maybe just a little dab. Or maybe a little more eyeliner. But they way you did it looks great. It's looks good and it looks like you put effort into it. i like it. Not to much and not to little just neutral. :)
no they look fine


coming from a girl


i would kill for my eyes to look like that


mostly for my day i use


eyeliner (on top and bottom)


mascara


and sometimes eyeshadow


but w/ top eyeliner that can sometimes like trashy
I think the way it is looks great!!! You could just add eyeliner more an evening look. A great idea for day makeup is no eyeliner in the bottom of your eyes, just the top and a brown-based eyeshadow.
i think it looks absolutely fine :)


its cute, light and just reaalllyyy pretty.


and you have prettyyyy eyes too by the way. you prob dont even need makeup for those pretty eyes to POP :)
You could add a little more mascara or something, it does look very natural yet pretty.
I think it's fine because it's not an overload. If anything maybe like a little brown/black eyeliner.
honestly, i can't see it. I'd go for some purples or some greens. Start with a light color that shadow it with a darker color (ex: light green surrounded by dark green)
I'd say your good but you could put a little bit more on to accentuate your eyes a little more.
Throw some light blue tints in there, or some warm browns, but only apply lightly.
you could do more. it seems a little undone to me. maybe more eyeliner and mascara. I just use darker eyeshadow for the evening
it's looks good, not 2 much, not 2 less of it, just rite. u go gurl!
I doubt anyone cares anyways
very neutral hard to tell you have any on but your eyes look good and that's what counts.
yup.. but is that really you??
to be honest it your make up is barely noticeable
its fine as long as you dont go to dark on your makeup
Yeah it looks good! any more and you would look like a coon! lol jk! (;
yep it looks natural
yeah.
I think its exactly wut u wanna look for so good job
cant really see anything on the pic but i think its ok
its fine
mary jane is bad 4 u
yeah u didnt cake it on or n e thing ur good lol
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration