Thursday, June 24, 2010

Did Anyone See The Photo-Spread of MADONNA With-Out Makeup ?

.


I am not able to attach the Link... Dang.





Anyway -- It was HER Idea and Other than ';base'; -- she has no Makeup -- and She is Intentionally showing her Wrinkles.





What Honesty %26amp; Pride she has !!





I think she So GREAT !!





Despite some peoples Criticism of Her -- She is the most Progressive and Ground-Breaking Female Artist, in the Last 20 Years IMO.


.Did Anyone See The Photo-Spread of MADONNA With-Out Makeup ?
http://www.celebuzz.com/madonnas-hard-ca鈥?/a>





i think this is what you were looking for!Did Anyone See The Photo-Spread of MADONNA With-Out Makeup ?
I really like her music. I don;t really pay attention to this stuff.





I think it's funny that people make fun of her though, she's like 50.





I guess people bash her since her album covers are clearly doctored these days, but let's face it, that's what the country demands.
ewww really? Oh well to each his own, personally she completely sceeves me out


she used to be a trend setter now shes just a trend faker
May you all be so well-preserved when you reach that age. I assure you it is not easily achieved. Not bad for a girl from Bay City, Michigan..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration