Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you do your hair and put on makeup when you take a photo for your driver's license?

Definately, this is a photo that stays with me for ages! Can't mess this one up!Do you do your hair and put on makeup when you take a photo for your driver's license?
Definitely, I treat this like a big day and look my absolute best. I don't know if it's coincidence or luck but I've been stopped for speeding repeatedly and no ticket, also I had too many margaritas at @ Cantina and ran into the back of another car (very minor damage) and the police asked me if I had been drinking and I told the truth. It's usually best to tell the truth and he followed me home and oh again: No ticket.Do you do your hair and put on makeup when you take a photo for your driver's license?
yes
Yes because they do NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to flatter you in your photograph at all!!!
Yes I do and one time they freaken said no we won't do it again it's fine from the last time. I'm like noooooooo I look disgusting please take my picture. They wouldn't do it. I was so mad.
Oh yes, other wise I would scare everyone.
Nope. Do you?
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration