Thursday, June 24, 2010

Please answer this! Am I ugly? Or pretty. Makeup and hair tips maybe???? Look at this photo album plz. Thx <3?

My name is Katie and I am 13 turning 14 this year, going into 8th grade. When I go back to school I want my hair to look good so should I get a scrunch perm, keep it straight, let it grow, cut it, color it, PLEASE help, pics are nice. Also makeup tips. In these pics I am wearing mascara, eyeliner, and possibly eyeshadow.





Am I ugly? I have been asked out a few times, but I never had a boyfriend. I have always thought low of my self. IDK why. So please give some advice and definitly tell me how I look. Ugly, okay, average, pretty? I love honesty. Not lies. %26lt;33


(please look at the whole photo album)





http://s883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/鈥?/a>








Tell me the truth please, and thx so much.


(good makeup/hair/clothes, links and pics please)Please answer this! Am I ugly? Or pretty. Makeup and hair tips maybe???? Look at this photo album plz. Thx %26lt;3?
You're Cute, but I hate the yellow eyeshadow you're wearing. Try shades of purple, pink, blue, etc. and wear it light. A coat of mascara and eyeliner on the bottom is good. Also, you could put eyeliner on your eyelid along your lashes then smear it with your finger. It looks really nice.





If you want your hair cut, try getting long layers and straightening it. As for clothes, some good stores are Abercrombie, Aeropostale, Hollister, Forever 21, American Eagle, Wet Seal, etc.Please answer this! Am I ugly? Or pretty. Makeup and hair tips maybe???? Look at this photo album plz. Thx %26lt;3?
You are very pretty and I love your hair its lovely, but if you would like to experiment with your look online go on a virtual hairdressing website upload a photo and give your self a virtual hairstyle.





Try this website which you can also give yourself a virtual makeover aswell.





http://beauty.ivillage.com/0,,9jlxfdd5,00.html





have fun hope i helped x
No, you are far from ugly. Your very young and have lots of changing and growing to do.. When you finally get there, I doubt you'll be disappointed.
You're not gorgeous but you're not ugly.


And don't worry, There are plenty of people who don't get girlfriends and or boyfriends till they are like 16 or 17.





You look fine as is.
your very pretty! i love your hair! its awesome!
http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/


^ that helps.





umm, your a bit too young but your not ugly. and your make up is cool. let your hair grow and straighten it. maybe get some highlites
Your very pretty,but I think it would look good if you went to a beauty school and got your eyebrows done professionally.Dont worry though,your pretty.:)
ur pretty now and will be even prettier when u get ur braces offf..











return the favor





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Being 13 I would be careful about posting pictures of yourself online. Even if you are just asking for fashion tips you leave yourself open to a lot of problems.
Very pretty, in about three years you will have to fight the boys off. Have mercy on them they will be helpless.
Don't worry about it your in elementary...
very sweet


maybe think about getting blonde highlites or lightning your eyebrows?
You're very pretty dear. never think low of yourself.


having a boyfriend isn't about looks only.
Ur pretty
hey look...if u ask these type of questions on the net...everybodys jus gonna fool aroundd....nobodys gonna tell the truths...so i suggest u you ask your mom or some best friends to deal with it...
not ugly u hav nothing to worry about.
I think low of myself too.. but i just decided to stop worrying about what others think.. haha! you are a mix of average and pretty... YOU ARE DEF NOT UGLY! be confident im sure tons of guys like you maybe your school just isnt like mine were guys are constantly asking girls out and they are not trying to grow up to fast.. im 15 and guys do that here.. heehee... maybe stop the gold eyeshadow and try like green... no neon for you! heehe! try waxing your eyebrows maybe they have a weird shape but dont get to much takin off.. i love thick.. look at audrey hepburn she has beautiful thick eyebrows. quit the eyeshadow and if you insist.. plum or green.. grow your hair out.. your lucky.. i hate3 my curly hair.. AND frikin dont get a perm guys like straight.. id get bigger side bangs and choppy layers.. ulta is really good for hair.. and try an orangish coral [pink... maybe your school is just weird.. your pretty.. the guys must be messesd up
Your adorable like in a little girl way. I think you could definately get a guy but as far as makeup goes if you have long eyelashes use a eyelash curler to make them longer and use mascara to really make them fuller and longer. if you want your eyes to pop also then use eyeliner around the inside of your bottom eyelid and top. heres what it should look like: http://ceeme.onsugar.com/files/ons/211/2鈥?/a>





really you don't need to wear a ton of makeup because most guys think its unattractive and makes you look sleezy. As for hair you should try layers with side bangs:


http://www.scene-hair.net/wp-content/upl鈥?/a>





Hope i helped!!!! :D
Hey girl





You are so cute! Very pretty. I know you were looking for tips so I'll give you a little constructive criticism. To me.. eyebrows are a big deal. Get some shape going on your eyebrows by either getting them waxed, threaded whatever you want. That can open up your face. Your hair looks nice but maybe if you did a layer cut to your shoulders? I couldn't tell from the picture how long your hair is. The layers would help frame your face.





Your makeup looks just fine. You have such a fresh face and you don't want to be applying makeup over that look. I like the eyeliner and eyeshadow combo.





You are a pretty girl! Keep smiling!
i think your really pretty!


but if you want advice honestly i would get an eyebrow wax(or pluck) as it will help exaggerate your eyes!


and also i think you should keep growing it maybe you can get it cut into a sidefringe/bang(s) coming from the left side of your face sweeping over because that's really nice and for colour i think get rid of the blonde and go for some light to medium brown with ashy tones through it to give your hair volume


for make up tips i think you've got it pretty much covered but i would say drop the gold eyeshadow and go for a purple eyeshadow to complement your eyes and maybe use some liquid eyeliner if you can apply it with a flick at the end of the lashline





sorry for the long answer! hope it helps =] x x
Can I have you?





The way you are on the photo, nothing else!





Of course you are pretty, even if you are missing some parts.


I don鈥檛 know why girls think low of themselves.


You will most likely look better at 25 and even better at 35
I think you are very pretty. Don't worry about not having a boyfriend. They just bring problems. You'll have plenty of time for that in high school.





For make up, I think you have nice make up in the picture. Just not the eyeshadow. Nice and simple will work for you.





For the hair you should keep it straight and get some layers. Nothing to extreme. You have a nice color and it really goes with you. I wouldn't change much. Maybe something like this?


http://checkered-vans.com/bandgallery/al鈥?/a>





And for the clothes that really depends on your personal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration