Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm going to be in front of a camera for my family photo planned this month. What type of makeup should I wear

Here are a few tips: Wearing a full foundation is essential in order to create even-toned skin; next a matte face with a translucent powder is best; your lips should be lined and not too shiny; your eyes should be soft with lots of mascara (please do not curl your lashes -- it may appear awkward in the photo.I'm going to be in front of a camera for my family photo planned this month. What type of makeup should I wear
Wear makeup that makes you feel good and that you like. Dont pick something that other people like pick out what you like. Hope i helped got to go byeI'm going to be in front of a camera for my family photo planned this month. What type of makeup should I wear
well buddy first of all u shud do a little of make up wich is da most necessary thing then u shud luk decent so u shud wear suit but as per ur skin tone but if u il ask fr ma view i il prefer u fully black coloured suit.....u il luk amazing for sure n handsome 2 jus try it out n hey dont wear tie wear a coat with nobuttons n pockets n shirt shud be i think light blackish brown....n black trousers.....
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration