Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup for my junior year yearbook photo? Pictures of myself included for referanc?

This is me:


%26lt;http://i30.tinypic.com/2v3iwro.jpg


sorry about the effect lol, it was the only picture i had recently that had my full face :oHow should I do my hair and makeup for my junior year yearbook photo? Pictures of myself included for referanc?
try wavy hair and for makeup use brown eyeliner and some mascaraHow should I do my hair and makeup for my junior year yearbook photo? Pictures of myself included for referanc?
u shold straigten your haier and put on white eyeshadow and glitter and lip gloss
i like it how it is,


hairspray for more vol.


dark brown eyeliner + mascara + a golden colour shadow.


%26amp; lip gloss :)





but DONT over do it.
i'm thinking wavy hair. kinda like this: http://images.buddytv.com/battleimages/usr100431082/100431082_f4b1efaf-4ca5-44fb-b093-3a3946e90def-russo01.jpg





as for makeup, no clue. i'm a guy lol
well first of all u have a super pretty haircolor


u can try this one


http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/hair-ideas/smooth-body-hi-1008


or just pin back ure bangs


i think ure hair is really pretty in the pic and ure makeup...


u can use a mascara and make really long lashes with a nude colored lip gloss


it will really make ure eyes pop
You seam to be doing good on the look as is, just try to get yourself together so that the outside exemplifies the inside and vise versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration