Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need some makeup suggestions for me? (Photo)?

http://a77.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag鈥?/a>





I'm fifteen.


I have blue/green eyes, pretty pale skin.


I mainly need some eye makeup suggestions.


If you have any others, go ahead. I don't mind.I need some makeup suggestions for me? (Photo)?
Get a TAN! You should do that first, hahaha. Layer your hair up to shoulder lenghth and get side bangs, I would get volumious mascara, redish-pinkish blush, black eyeliner, and brown eye shadow, and shiny gloss. Hope That helps! [ =I need some makeup suggestions for me? (Photo)?
Go softer on the eye makeup. Lots of websites, etc. can show you how to do a ';smoky eye';. (I don't use it because it's not right for me, but it would work on you.) You could use a little color in your cheeks, something subtle like ';Warming'; from Bare Escentuals, or a subtle powder blush of some kind. Also, would you consider changing your hair color to dark brown or golden brown? It would really bring out your pretty features and not make you look so washed out. You have gorgeous skin and great features - you want to play them up!!!
i think you would look good with brown hair, with caramel highlights. i think black mascara, and warm eyeshawow colors would be good. dark brown or black eyeliner, would be fine too. you dont need anything for your skin though. maybe some pink blush 2 help your skin stand out more, and maybe some bronzer to give you the sun kissed look. and some gloss. you are very pretty without a lot of makeup too!
You Actually Dont Need Any Makeup, As You Have Naturall Beauty Lol. :)


But If You Really Want To Wear Makeup, I Think Your Eyes Would Look Really Nice With Blue Or Green Eyeshadow Beacause This Will Make Your Eye Colour Stand Out More And I Think It Will Create A Really Cool Effect Lol. Btw The Best Brand For Eyeshodows Is Barry M, They Are Really Good :D


Anyway I Hope I've Helped..


x x x
well try just little bit of mascara with eye liner but don't put to much on, you want it to look natural so go with pinkish light browns with your skin color and it will look great but remember to make it look natural.
you have a lighter complection in this pic so why not take a look at soem pictures of gwen staffani and get some cool ideas from her. with your complection you could totaly pull off alot of her looks.(like red lipstick)
I think a smokey eye would be great but GEESH you can pretty much get away with anything :P





Try pursebuzz.com - my friend does great tutorials :)
Mascara, blush, eye liner and eye shadow would look nice. And for hair get shoulder length and dye it blonde with brown streaks.





Hope this helps!
I think you should put on mascara but no eye liner and a bit of blush on your cheeks and pink lip stick. O and you would look great with a tan
looking at ur photo u look like a strong goth type. i would say black,dark blue. but, on the other hand, you could be pretty princessssssss..........................鈥?o and longer lashes would be nice either way.
you should really lay off the eyeliner. No offense, but it looks horrible.
maybe just a hint of rouge on honey, leave the rest as it is. you go girl
go lighter on the eyes, wear a bronze/pink blush


and light pink gloss


try blue or green eyeliner and color mascara
yeah your pretty much a wee stunner makeup? Na, you have good complexion
U don't need makeup, ur lovely as u r :)
Go get bare minerals at sephora they can tell u the best 4 u
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration