Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any good makeup ideas for me (photo)?

I have a really tough time when it comes to selecting eyeshadows/eyeliners that work with my pale skin....usually when I put on eye makeup it can look clownish very easily. I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but I have dark hazel eyes. What eyeshadow palettes would you recommend to compliment my skin, eye and haircolor? Also, what tones of lipstick? I like red lips for night tiime, but my lips are very naturally pink so any reds I try end up looking bright pink and it's awful! Any suggestions?








http://www.flickr.com/photos/meg1143/Any good makeup ideas for me (photo)?
you honestly do not need make up!!! you are georgeous, but if you really want to, i would put a brown eyeliner, very lightly from the middle of your eye to the out side. then use your finger to blend it with your eyelashes. (do that with the top and the bottom!) you should hardly be able to see it, and then use some really natural colors for your eye shadow. like maybe a cream color for the base color, and then a light brown on the very edge of your eyes, creating a wing like illusion. and then you mix all of the color together. it is very natural looking, but it makes much of a difference! and then for the lips, you should stick to pink!! but a lighter pink, not bright. unless you want the focus of your face to be your lips. if you want that, then i would do a red lip liner, and then a dark pink (not bright pink) and then that would look really pretty. but if you want your eyes to be the center of attention, then you sould do what i said, oh and i forgot, but also put mascara on! haha, and then just do a light pink, glossy lip! good luck! and i hoped that this helped!!Any good makeup ideas for me (photo)?
you are so pretty! i would say avoid eyeshadows, as i have the same problem. black looks absolutely ridiculous on me. sometimes i go for a dark silver with white reflects in it, and line my water line but thats it basically. if i DO wear eyeshadow its definitley neutral tones. ';gleam'; by m.a.c is probably one of my favourites.
youre REALLY pretty, somewhat ';classic'; i'd say....


youve got a naturalness about you so i'd keep the eyeshadows mega natural/nude like beiges and browns and maybe just brown or black eyeliner on your top lash line to finish it off.





you can really pull off a red lip!


for daytime looks keep with lipgloss.
I honestly think you don't need makeup. Maybe just a brownish blush. But you do need a little lipstick. I would go with a brownish red.
well; I think you should use a deep brown eyeliner and some gold eyeshadow. and a sheer lipgloss and you will be drop dead gorgeous.
dont use makeup.


you look beautiful natrual

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration