Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best Makeup, Hair tips for me? (photo inside)?

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r257/鈥?/a>





thanks =]Best Makeup, Hair tips for me? (photo inside)?
you're pretty. :D





get some nice curls for your hair to add a little volume to it. so that way, u'll look glamourous.





as for makeup, apply loads of mascara and gloss.. and a little bit of shimmering powder for a little glow.





hope i helped. :)Best Makeup, Hair tips for me? (photo inside)?
You have a cute hair cut and pretty hair. Maybe you should try wearing hair scarfs leaving your bangs out and maybe wear some eye shadows that are like purple or black! But other wise your make up is fine.





Oh maybe a little bronzer as well....can't go wrong with bronzer....lol
u have got pretty eyes lol i would suggest like try curling your hair or getting like volumizing shampoo. but your makeup pretty much looks fine!
u r pretty n i think u need nothing more make up makes u fake.but alil mascara n shade of lipgloss wont hurt.if u use a hair scarf or make ur hair ponytail wit some lock of hair beside ur face u will look cute.
Your hair definitely suits your face shape, and it's a good colour and length too.





The makeup you already have on looks good - not too much and not too little. Blue eyeshadow and even a light brown will bring out the blue in your eyes. Your skin is fair so I would avoid bright lipsticks, and go for more subtle shades.
YOU LOOK FINE THE WAY YOU ARE, FOR A LITTLE MORE SPUNK I SAY YOU GO A LITTLE SHORTER ON YOUR HAIR.
I dunno, there's something amiss with that picture, but I can't really point at it. Maybe it's the apparent lack of eyebrows; you're likely a natural blonde.





I'd try clearing the forehead a little, as those bangs are pointing at your nose a lot, and aren't doing you a favor overall. Also, that neck; I don't know if I'd hide it below that black tee if I were you. I'm not fond of black, though.





Also, that black and blonde color combo makes you look even more too pale than you already are. If that's what you want then so be it, but personally I don't like it.





Perhaps some eye shadow would help, preferably of a color that matches that of your blue eyes.





I have no idea what I'm talking about, though. I look like [...] tonight, so I have no authority to speak. I think that the strongest points on your appearance would be better shown with a full-body picture instead of a face closeup.





You may slap me now.
Personally I think your gorgeous just the way you are.
Please go to my ';saga'; i wrote for esizzle,or go to my profile %26amp; see the q %26amp; a there, If i can help you any further after that e-mail me %26amp; i'd be glad to answer your questions.
A lot shorter hair. Also, dye it brunette.
Personally, i've always thought that girls with light skin and light eyes look so beautiful with deep brown hair. it really makes you stand out in a crowd. i would also suggest using a volumizing mousse (try garnier XXL) and blow dry your hair upside-down for more volume. for make up, just some soft blush to make your face glow and some black mascarra. that's all a girl needs! you have great skin. oh, and of course, lip gloss. :)
you have beautiful blue eyes and really nice golden blonde hair. for make-up maybe a little more eyeliner or for eyeshadow some charcol black or a deepish grey. those colors would look really good on you. and maybe some blush.


GOOD LUCK! :)
your hair is good.. u can use blue or silver eyeshadow on for make up
Shimmery gold or taupe eyeshadow, dark brown eyeliner, black/brown mascara, bronzer and pink gloss. Fill in your eyebrows with a light brown eyebrow shadow--that would really frame your face. Keep the side-swept bangs, and maybe, cut some layers into the front. Take it up a few inches to just above your shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration