Thursday, June 24, 2010

New photo- played around with some wierd makeup (opinions?)?

I didn't spend much time on this, the dirty splatters are on purpose. I just wanted to see how some weird makeup came up on film. And it doesn't look too bad...This looks like a MySpace photo, I wasn't really making this for my photography portfolio thing I am putting together. I just did it for fun!


http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/9680/鈥?/a>





(once again, you can check out more of my photography on my Flickr. Link is in my profile)New photo- played around with some wierd makeup (opinions?)?
it's pretty awesome, but you neet to line the inside of your eyes more, because your eyes look overwhelmed with eyeshadow, so you just need to add some definition on the bottom inside of your eyes, closer to your nose.New photo- played around with some wierd makeup (opinions?)?
I like the photo, it looks cool. You have pretty eyes....Thats for sure.
I like it. The make up makes it look cool.
god! you should be my makeup artist! its soooo pretty! you have pretty eyes! :D
like an emo but sweeter ;)
scene pheg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration